I am a Vietnamese-American hobbyist writer. Since I’m bad at writing about myself (resume’s are a killer to type up), I’ve decided to make a list of things about myself!
- Coffee and cat person
- Favorite bubble-tea flavor: coffee
- Favorite pocky flavor: crunchy strawberry
- Favorite fruit: longan, jackfruit, strawberry
- Phases I’ve gone through: vampire, warrrior cat, magical girl
- Star sign: Leo
- Education: BS in Biology, pursuing MPH in Epidemiology, looking into Computer Science
- Referred to as “the luckiest unlucky person in the world” by friends and family
- Once caught a pizza roll on fire in the oven
- Went on vacation twice. Nearly drowned once each time.
- Chased by a wild dog through traffick.
- Has reoccuring nightmares about being chased by wild dogs and drowning all at once
Now about this story…
I’m conflicted on whether or not to try for publishing so at the moment it’s a bit in limbo. Both platforms–web and book– provide an advantage. It’s just so hard to decide! For now, we’ll stay here…
Thanks for reading!